JAC Motors will take control of its Chinese subsidiary in Brazil. Currently, led by Habib. The businessman has 66% of the shares and the Chinese holds the remaining 34%, but this ratio will be reversed soon.
Citro?n unveiled on Wednesday (12) the production of two special editions of the DS3 for the UK market. Both are the result of a partnership between the automaker with Benefit Cosmetics and are geared towards the female audience.
Opel, the European subsidiary of General Motors, announced a race car made for the roads and it promises to be the fastest Astra ever produced by the brand. This is the Astra OPC Extreme, with 280 horsepower.