Ducati Monster: Looking For Car Parts
Ducati Monster: The Motorcycle inspired by Minimalist Design
The industrial automobile designer Galluzzi is responsible for designing the Ducati Monster. This ace bike is manufactured by the Italian motorbike makers Ducati, from the year 1993. The design of this motorbike was influenced by minimalist design and the body of the motorbike was naked in nature and the engines and the frame were exposed to the outside environment. This design showcased a different type of appeal to its users and showed off the bike’s efficiency.
Popular features of Ducati motorcycles
The year 2005 was a memorable year for this motor bike, as it was responsible for nearly fifty percentage of the overall sale that Ducati had that year. These sales were due to the popular features that the bike enjoyed which are:
- The Ducati motorbikes have certain features which were designed by Taglioni, the person responsible for Ducati’s technical division and had designed many types of engine for the company.
- The motorbike also enjoyed engines which had ninety degree angles in them and were V-twin in nature.
- The Ducati Monster also had valves which were desmodronic in nature.
Various other generations of the Ducati Monster
Over the years, this bike has had various modifications, like the motorbike earlier enjoyed a 400 cc engine and later on it was modified to an engine with 130 horse power. The simple design of the Ducati Monster, made it’s a great favorite with the customized bike designers, who showcased their designing art in the famous tournament called the Monster Challenge. Over the years this great superbike accounted for nearly for more than two third of its annual sale.
- Monster 796 was announced in April 2010 and enjoyed 87 horse powers.
- Monster Evo 1100 was unveiled in April 2010 and was a successor to the other 1100 CC bikes. In this new motorbike model, the bike’s exhaust was positioned in the side of the bike and earlier the exhaust was located at the bottom of the seat. The clutch of Monster Evo 1100 became a wet clutch. The color schemes were changed and various standard measures were used in the bike.
- Ducati 795 was unveiled in 2011 and it enjoyed an engine which was 800 CC. This bike was designed especially for the Asian consumer market.