Ford B-Max: The Right Thing You Should Know
The Great features of Ford B-Max
The concept of MPV or multiple purpose van started way back in the early ninety’s. Ford Motor the world famous automobile giants developed the Ford B-Max, for this car category. It was introduced to the world in a car show organised in Barcelona, in the year 2012 as a show car. Ford B-Max was launched in the UK market first in 2012, after its manufacture started around 2012, June. But the first car was sold to the Romanian President in 2012, from its factory outlet.
Important design data about Ford B-Max
- Ford Fiesta is responsible for inspiring the Ford B-Max car model and receives strong competition from the Nissan Note and the Picasso, Citroen C3.
- It follows the popular design theme used in the Ford cars, known as Kinetic designs and enjoys sliding doors which are rear in nature.
What are the essential features of Ford B-Max?
- Ford B-Max enjoys the engine design of the popular Ford Ecoboost car range, which has engines which are turbocharged in nature and enjoy a good starting and stopping car system. The superiority of this car engine has been lauded and has won the best engine award in the year 2012.
- The Ford B-Max also comes in three standard models like Studio which is basic, and the other two models are Zetec and the Titanium models.
- Ford B-Max is endowed with great safety features which are very essential for the people travelling in the car and during exigencies. Some of them are the emergency feature and SYNC.
- This car also sports the flexible folding car seat system which enhances the travel expense of its traveller and makes it a must buy for families.