Hyundai i10: 10 Things You Want To Know
Hyundai i10: The Car that makes its owner smile with is well endowed features
The South Korean car makers known as Hyundai have developed the popular pretty car called the Hyundai i10. This car is available in hatchback designs and sports five doors. It is a successor to the Hyundai car model called the Hyundai Atos.
Facts about the Hyundai’s i10 second generation car
- For the Indian market, which is a key consumer segment for the company, Hyundai i10 is being launched in a little larger size.
- This second generation Hyundai i10 is being manufactured in Ismit’s automobile manufacturing plant in Turkey.
- It has been estimated that this Hyundai car would be launched around 2013, in the month of August in India. For its other international markets, the Hyundai i10 would enjoy a 2014 early release.
- The Hyundai i10’s newer version is designed by Burke and is 3.1 inches longer than its older version. This car has already being debuted in an auto show in Frankfurt.
- The Indian Hyundai car lovers can also choose from the Grand Hyundai i10, an older version of the Hyundai i10 and the new i20.
- The price of the Hyundai i10 for the India market is over 4.2 lakhs to 6.4 lakhs when other car accessories are added.
It must be mentioned that the car size for the European market, is more sleek and compact in nature. Hyundai has also mentioned that it would launch a sedan in the year 2014. Thus the Hyundai car lovers are waiting to for these new Hyundai car models with heightened excitement and are also waiting to enjoy a great car experience with them in the coming new years.
Photo Gallery of Hyundai i10
Technical Characteristics of Hyundai i10
Technical Characteristics of 2007 Hyundai i10 1.1 CRDi produced by Hyundai (IN).
|Body Type||Hatchback 5 doors / 4 seats|
|Front Track||1400 mm|
|Rear Track||1385 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||35 liters|
|Drive Wheels||Front wheel drive|
|Fuel Supply System||common rail direct diesel injection|
|Max Power||75HP (55 kW) @ 4000 rpm|
|Max Torque||153Nm @ 1900 rpm|
|CO2 Emissions||114 g/Km|
|Cam Design||DOHC - Double Overhead Camshaft (per bank)|
|Valves per cylinder||4|
|Standard Wheels||5.0J x 14 / 5.0J x 14|
|Standard Tyres||175/60 R 14 / 175/60 R 14|
|Number of gears||5|
|Acceleration 0-100 Km/h||15.8 seconds|
|Acceleration 80-120 Km/h||n/a|