Lamborghini Gallardo: The Tuning Options
Lamborghini Gallardo: The Ultimate Sports Car
The Italian luxury automobile manufacturers Lamborghini, has many beautiful car models to its credit and has been producing them since 1961. Lamborghini Gallardo is the ultimate sports car produced by them and this car has immortalized the name of the fighting bull breed, after which it was named. Lamborghini Gallardo has enjoyed a steady sale over the last ten years and many models have been released like the Lamborghini Murci?lago to the Lamborghini Aventador, the current craze among sports car lovers all over the world.
Distinguishing features of Lamborghini Gallardo
- Lamborghini Gallardo in its initial days enjoyed the V10 engine model.
- It also offers its owners two basic types of transmissions which are the manual transmission and the advanced e gar facility.
- The popularity of e gear is based on the fact that it allows its driver enhanced driving experience and it can shift gears faster and more quickly when required.
- While using the “E-gear” the driver can also change the car to the automatic transmission.
Facts about MY2006
This car model of Lamborghini was introduced to overcome a few of its shortcomings in last months of the year 2005. Some of its changed features are:
- Gallardo SE had a quieter exhaust fan features, which was also very sporty in nature and appearance.
- The power of the engine was increased a little.
- The car was fitted with a new steering wheel, which added glamour to its car interiors.
- The gearing was also lowered to some extent drastically.
With these improved features, the Lamborghini Gallardo became a dream car, for the sports car lovers round the world. Both the critics and the fans fell in love with this fast and beautiful car over the years.
Photo Gallery of Lamborghini Gallardo
Technical Characteristics of Lamborghini Gallardo
Technical Characteristics of 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera produced by Lamborghini (IT).
|Body Type||Fixed-head coupe 2 doors|
|Front Track||1632 mm|
|Rear Track||1597 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||90 liters|
|Drive Wheels||All wheel drive|
|Steering||rack & pinion PAS|
|Fuel Supply System||direct petrol injection|
|Max Power||570HP (419 kW) @ 8000 rpm|
|Max Torque||540Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|CO2 Emissions||344 g/Km|
|Cam Design||DOHC - Double Overhead Camshaft (per bank)|
|Valves per cylinder||4|
|Standard Wheels||8? x 19 / 11 x 19|
|Standard Tyres||Pirelli P-Zero 235/35 ZR 19 / Pirelli P-Zero 295/30 ZR 19|
|Transmission||6 speed manual|
|Number of gears||6|
|Acceleration 0-100 Km/h||3.4 seconds|
|Acceleration 80-120 Km/h||n/a|