Mitsubishi ASX: The Popular Choice For Drivers
Mitsubishi ASX: The Amazing Recreational Car
Mitsubishi Motors created the amazing Mitsubishi ASX, which had great features of SUV and a vehicle which was passenger in nature. In its third version the car was released in Japan in the year 2010. In the other market it was released later and in United States, it was sold under the name of Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. The lovers of Mitsubishi car in Canada would be able to buy it under the name of Mitsubishi RVR and in Puerto Rico it was sold both as Mitsubishi ASX and Mitsubishi Outlander Sport.
Essential facts about Mitsubishi ASX:
- Mitsubishi ASX was first unveiled in a motor show in Frankfurt and based on the early version of Cx model.
- The Mitsubishi ASX was more sleek and smaller in size than its predecessor car models.
- It now enjoyed a more fuel efficient features and was exhibited in the motor show held in Tokyo in 2007.
- This car was so popular in Japan, that Mitsubishi car lovers did not mind paying extra taxes in order to enjoy the car, as per Japanese governing laws.
- The car models of the Mitsubishi ASX sold in Asia and Australia were a little larger in size. The engine options for the buyer were numerous in nature from gasoline 1.6b litre’s engine to 1.8 litres of engine which are turbo diesel in nature.
- Petrol engines of 1.6 litres to 2 litres were available for the Russian market.
- By making the Mitsubishi ASX smaller and fuel efficient, the car owners would receive a few benefits in car taxation area.
- The Mitsubishi ASX was released in 2010m in a motor show in Geneva, for the European market. In North America the same car was shown in the same year in 2010, in a New York motor show and was highly appreciated by many prospective buyers and car experts. The production of the Outlander would start in 2012 in Mitsubishi’s automobile plant in Illinois. The car manufactured here are for both North American and other automobile popular markets of the world.
Photo Gallery of Mitsubishi ASX
Technical Characteristics of Mitsubishi ASX
Technical Characteristics of 2010 Mitsubishi ASX 1800 DiD produced by Mitsubishi (JP).
|Body Type||Sport-utility vehicle 5 doors / 5 seats|
|Front Track||1525 mm|
|Rear Track||1525 mm|
|Ground Clearance||170 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||63 liters|
|Drive Wheels||Front wheel drive|
|Steering||rack & pinion PAS|
|Fuel Supply System||common rail direct diesel injection|
|Max Power||150HP (110 kW) @ 4000 rpm|
|Max Torque||300Nm @ 2000 rpm|
|CO2 Emissions||150 g/Km|
|Cam Design||DOHC - Double Overhead Camshaft (per bank)|
|Valves per cylinder||4|
|Standard Wheels||6?J x 16 / 6?J x 16|
|Standard Tyres||215/65 R 16 / 215/65 R 16|
|Transmission||6 speed manual|
|Number of gears||6|
|Acceleration 0-100 Km/h||9.7 seconds|
|Acceleration 80-120 Km/h||n/a|