Nissan Pathfinder: Make Your Friends Jealous With This
Nissan Pathfinder: The durable crossover utility vehicle
Nissan Motors launched in 1986, the Nissan Pathfinder. This car first inherited SUV features and then became a crossover utility vehicle later. It was based on the popular pickup platform of Nissan and is large is size. Its main competition came from Toyota 4Runner.
Features of Nissan Pathfinder 2014 model
- The new hybrid version of Nissan Pathfinder comes in two models of two wheel and four wheel drive.
- It has fuel efficient gasoline engine and paired with battery which is lithium based.
- In fact the battery is snugly fitted below the third row of the car and has no effect when passengers comfortably sit in the car.
- The new hybrid version of Nissan Pathfinder has both types of car transmissions.
- Its engine is similar to V6 engine features and enjoys good torque and horsepower.
- The interiors of the Nissan Pathfinder has great reliable and durable feature, although there is nothing posh about it.
- The passengers can enjoy their seven comfortable seats which can be folded as per passenger requirements, during travel.
- The car can weather any roads; although sometimes when roads are bumpy you might not be comfortable driving it.
All these super elements of the updated Nissan Pathfinder 2014 model make it one of the most waited car next year.